Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, June 6, 2014

Chugging Along

Things are going pretty well. My food has been clean and I have logged everything for some time now. Exercise needs to get better. I set my fitbit goal for just 5,000 steps daily, but I only seem to hit it once or twice a week. Baby steps, I guess. I am going to try to get consistently reaching 5K and then will increase my goal by 500 step increments. I also need to start weight training. I have a massive block about my husband for some reason--I don't want him to know I am actually working out. What is up there? It's weird, I know. So, I have only been doing proper exercise when he is out of town or out of the house. It's like I am sneaking it in the same way as food. Or, it might just be as simple as my upbringing training me that sweat is not proper. Bah, something to work through. 

I am getting close to my first -10 pound goal. 

Husband is traveling for a week starting Tuesday, and we are wrapping up school, so I will try and get in some good exercise while he is away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express your support:-)

July Goal