- Sticking to Atkins Induction foods
- Not letting my husband derail me
- 30 Day Shred 5 times a week
- Family forest walks on the weekend (or some other activity)
- Eating mindfully, paying attention to fullness
- Confronting cravings with tea
- Reading (and commenting!!-google reader makes it too easy for me to not comment...) on more blogs
We are going to Tuscany in just 9 weeks. I would really like to be out of the 220's by then and am going to give it a real push! I'm also going to unplug from April 20th-26th. I did this last year, and it was great! I definitely have a problem with too much computer time (TV I can deal with). I think it's because I live abroad and I use the computer to keep in touch and such, it feels like my lifeline many times. Anyhow, I won't be checking in next week...
My challenges will be my son's birthday on the 23rd. Last year I made him chocolate cupcakes with spinach and blueberries. None of the other kids liked them, but he loved it! I'll be making black bean brownies or cupcakes to take to school for him, and a decadent chocolate cake for his party at home. I know these are challenges I should not be having right now, but I can't bear to give him store bought garbage, I at least want to make it low sugar and whole foods for him.


Ooooh, Tuscany. I'm a little envious. Your goals sound great. Hope those help you get back on track.
ReplyDeleteThey're great goals - funny it reads almost like the headlines on the cover of the weightloss magazine I bought yesterday (there was a whole section on how to stop loved ones misguidedly sabotaging our efforts, one on eating mindfully and yet another on confronting cravings)
ReplyDeleteTuscany? jealous? of course I am!
Best of luck with your goals, will be watching how you go
Good luck on your new goals! :> You can do them!!
ReplyDelete