Ugh, I am so disappointed in the scale, but I don't think there is anything I can do about it. I've continued to exercise, and eat pretty well. I did eat some (mostly) whole grain bread and nuts over the weekend, but certainly not 4 pounds worth!
My energy comes and goes. Today it seems to be taking the day off. I really struggled through 30 Minutes to Fitness and am not sure about getting in a HIIT. Cathe's Stretch Max on the Ball feels really good, so I'll probably do that instead. My husband and I are planning to do a PM Yoga routine together on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but skipped last night because we were both so tired *rolling eyes*... I previewed it for the second time yesterday, but Pigeon Pose scares me. There is no way on EARTH I'll ever get into that!
My stomach seems to have pooched out two inches in the past week, making my loose jeans fit. My boobies are extremely tender, I have super smelling abilities and a nagging headache that I don't want to take a Tylenol for.


I don't think I've congratulated you on your pregnancy! I'm so pleased for you!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny which yoga poses scare us.....I love pigeon pose but there are some that when the teacher says we're going to do it I simply panic. This week we did one where we had to put our legs up over our heads and onto the floor behind us.....I'm like 'yeah, right!'!
I missed this big news! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete