Another good week for me! I stuck to plan (pretty much--see below), and struggled through all that exercise last week. Instead of it energizing me, however, it pretty much wiped me out, and I've been struggling with exhaustion. My period is due today...I may have to dash to the pharmacy and buy a test. I keep going back and forth, "am i??...no, there's a cramp!"
In August, I'm going to do weekly confessions about anything that is not fully on my plan, like if I sneak a bite of something or miss a planned work out.
This weeks confessions: I ate a few bites of white potato yesterday and really struggled to do all the exercise, but I made it!
This weeks exercise plan:
M: Squeeze, HIIT
T: 60-75 mins Kickboxing, Stretch Max on the ball
W: 30 min Strength Training, HIIT
T: HIIT, Yoga
F: Ripped, Stretch Max
Update: I dropped my son off at his first day of school, and couldn't stop myself from getting a pregnancy test---and OMG it's positive!! I'm pretty freaked out, it's happened so fast. I'm also trying not to get my hopes up, as I have a history of miscarriages. Hmmmm, lots for me to think about, and even more reasons for me to be diligent with my healthy lifestyle!


Congrats on the loss! And I will be praying that you carry your baby to a healthy birth. Hugs and prayers.
ReplyDeleteyou have an awesome exercise plan! I'm sending thoughts and prayers your way to have a happy and healthy baby!
ReplyDelete