Well, hello out there...if there is anyone still there! I know it's been a long time, but my little boy was born very nicely on April 7th. I've been struggling to get back on track, but am getting more and more determined every day--good sign! I've been extremely weak and achy for about a month, and am concerned that the Lyme disease I had in October has come back, so I'm going to the Dr on Monday to get that checked out.
In other news, that's affecting my eating plan, we are moving back to the States on the 29th! Yippee! I have been waiting for this day for, like, 5 years! The problem is, we need to "eat up" the pantry, freezer, etc. While it is mostly healthy, whole foods, there is some pasta and rice involved. I'm just going to try and moderate portions and severely limit sugar.
My pre pregnancy weight was 235ish
My pregnancy high was 275ish
My current weight is 261
Fairly big set back there...and a stressful six months ahead of me (we do not have a house yet, so will be at my mother's (my dad passed away in September...) for a bit, then perhaps in a rental.
So, I'm going to try and be accountable for the next three weeks, at least, then be watchful:-)
I'll try and catch up with everyone for inspiration in the meantime...but my time just seems to evaporate with two children (three really if you count the Husband:-)) needing me!


Congratulations! A little bit of a setback on the scale, but nothing you can't handle!
ReplyDeleteJust take things on day at a time. Having more than one child can really consume most of your time. I know because I have four. The first step was making the effort to get back where you were. I will be your cheerleader if you need one. Congrats on your little bundle of joy. And I'm sorry to hear about the death in your family. I will continue to keep you and your family in thought and prayer..
ReplyDelete