Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Blah blah blah

Let's try this again

With Impeccability of my Word!

One day at a time. I will try to journal my feelings, foods and thoughts. 

I've been "fixing" my diet since Sunday...eliminating wheat and nearly all grain has significantly impacted my knees for the better. I cut down almost all sugar, fruit still in, though. 

Did yoga on Monday, walking with Jane Fonda on Thursday. 

Using a fitbit and easing into it...goal is just 5000 steps a day, didn't quite make that any day, yet.  Today is the day, though!

Yesterday I was hit with a migraine...

(I think)

Biggest practice: affirmations and visualizing/feeling my healthy body!

I love and accept myself right NOW!

I can see and feel my body without all the excess weight. 

274 and change

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express your support:-)

July Goal