Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 4-7

It's all good. The first few days are the hardest...

257.6. Down 7 since Monday. Yay!

Costco run today for protein & veggies. Fruits for the kiddies.

Triceps are still burning from Tuesday's routine. Today will be back chest & shoulders-I recall this one resulting in an ever so good acheness! (argh! Cant spell that!)

Have a huge pot of chili in the fridge, planning left over soup for breakkie. Just had a piece of cheese.

I'm wondering about my fitness pal and calories. How does it calculate calories burned for cardio? It's totally different than the number on my elliptical. Also, why no calories burned for weight lifting? I'm not sure I'll continue to track strength exercises-there is no easy way to do it. I wish someone put in all my DVD routines! Ha! (I think it's too tedious to do myself,especially since there doesn't seem to be any added info gleaned from MFP for adding...)

Well forgot to publish this. I changed the blog name, not sure why...but I like this a bit better.

Down to 255.2 this morning. Hoping for a solid ten lost tomorrow. I know the first week is always the most rewarding number wise. I'm starting to not ache from lifting, so I'm ready for tomorrow!

This weeks exercise plan (hubby so traveling so, hopefully I can squeeze them all in):

M-slo heavy shoulders/legs
T-hiit + stretch on ball
W-slo heavy back/chest
Th-hiit + stretch ball
F-slo heavy tri/biceps

Hubby is gone Wednesday thru Sunday evening. Half day of school on Wednesday so that will be the biggest challenge-I may need to get up at 4am!

Another thought. Yesterday I tasted a small bite of strawberry and it was almost sickeningly sweet. Amazing how quickly your taste buds adjust!

So, in five weeks we will be in Florida for two weeks. I'd like to be down to 240 by then...aggressive, I know. I also plan to stay on track. It is truly amazing the after one week off the shit I feel so much younger and emotionally in control!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express your support:-)

July Goal