Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 4, 2008

This years progress ~ pics~

I thought it would be interesting to put up side by sides to compare how far I've come since Janruary:-)









This shows about 25 pounds on the scale, AND, I'm wearing my size 18 khakis, and they look a little loose!











8 comments:

  1. wow! you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. You can see a huge difference. Keep up the great work. How much have you lost total now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you do look amazing. so often it takes the photos to really allow us to finally see the changes huh?

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although this is my first comment, I've been reading your blog for a while. Your hard work this year has really paid off . . . you look great! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Look at those side pics - can so see the difference :) WAY TO GO!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You can really see the difference! You look great!!! You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Well done :) You look great.

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal