I guess 'tis the season can explain it, but I'm finding myself overwhelmingly busy. We're leaving in just 2 weeks, going to Santa Land this weekend, I volunteered go do an experiment of some sort at my son's school next week, yadda, yadda, yadda. And, I was sick all week last week, so I feel behind to top it all off.
On to the important stuff. We're better, no more sickies! I did lose 1 pound last week, although I was down to 229.8 on Friday morning...turkey, stuffing, gravy and dessert got the best of me over the weekend, and I'm up 3 pounds from that today. I'm pretty sure some of it is water, but not all. I had a really difficult time eating and drinking Wednesday-Friday last week, and was pretty dehydrated until yesterday. I only exercised twice last week.
This weeks plan will be to eat right (1600-1900 balanced cals), exercise 4 times ~ 2 strength and 2 cardio. I need to get all my Christmas stuff up this week, and get ready to go away on Friday.
Oh! We got our pc fixed! I cannot believe how NICE it is to have a silent laptop that does not burn my legs! We lost (I backed up most of it, but all settings need to be redone) everything, so I'm dealing with that too, photos-photos-photos. Apparently you need to blow out and vacuum your fan compartment simultaneously every 3 months. We had a dust cake in there like no tomorrow, explaining the fan, which made everything run hot, and slow, then just shut down. Am I the only one who was never told this was necessary?!
Anyhooo...I hope everyone has a great week, and I apologize for not getting to visit as many of your lovely blogs as usual ~ they are really so inspiring to me!


glad you are all better! most importantly take care of you and yours to ensure you stay that way---the blogs? we'll all be here later...
ReplyDeleteMizFit
I have never been told to clean out my fan compartment (and I'm not sure how I'd do it) which might explain why they replace the fan on my laptops every 12-16 months! Learn something new every day.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're better and getting into the holiday spirit.
Yes, I knew about the fan thing.
ReplyDeleteWhich is totally different than actually doing the fan thing. Thanks for the reminder.
I'm so glad you're on the mend. Let's hope the trend continues!
We all get busy and miss reading a few blogs here and there...no worries :) I hat PC problems, but yeah...keep the fan clean so it can cool the system properly.
ReplyDelete