Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, July 13, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Well, hello, if there is still anyone out there. I know I've really neglected my blog, but I have just not been in the mood. I was feeling like a broken record, and really stuck. I'm still a bit stuck, as in have not made any progress in the weight loss department, and have slacked on exercise whilst on vacation.

Since it's Monday, and Mondays are always a good day for a fresh start...here we go! I cut out the carby stuff yesterday, and did most of my Squeeze work out today. We returned from vacation a week ago, and last week I managed two Yoga work outs, while stuffing my face with cookies *shame* I'm coming to realize I have a chronic state of dissatisfaction. No matter what I eat it never seems to live up to the memory or expectations. I'm finding this to happen with shopping, too. Something to think about...

I have not made any visible progress (I am keeping the faith that I have gained some muscle) all year, and I am going to do my best to not dwell on that fact, and make a concerted effort to keep moving forward. My son is on summer break for 3 more weeks, so it makes exercise a little challenging--he joins in, but mostly wants to crawl or hang all over me. I'm wondering if I should try and up the cardio to 4 or 5 days from 2, ending with a rotation of 3 strength and 4 or 5 cardio workouts weekly. I'd also like to add in Yoga, but there is only so much time...maybe after school starts.

Yesterday we went to the driving range, and it was quite fun. My hubby is an avid golfer and really wants me to join him. He thinks I have a natural swing...so, I'm going to add this activity into my schedule a couple times a week. My toddler was pretty well behaved there, so perhaps it's something we could practice together.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Making healthy choices is what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blog world. :)

    - Lisa
    www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal