M: Strength, 20 min HIIT
T: Cardio, yoga or stretching
W: Strength, 20 min HIIT
T: Cardio, yoga or stretching
F: Strength, 20 min HIIT
Hopefully, this will help me really get things moving, I am so ready to make a new low!
On Saturday morning, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and felt like I looked thin. I was wearing tight fitting clothing (bra top and work out pants), and my stomach was pulled in. Lately (the past few months), I've been feeling like I'm beginning to look like a normal sized person. I think clothing has had a lot to do with this, as I've been wearing my "skinny stuff" which fits, instead of wearing baggy stuff. I'm beginning to get used to wearing clothing that actually fits! I've been wearing size 18 pants consistently, which is great! The next step is to not have them be tight out of the dryer...
Here is a picture from our trip, in my size 18 Tommy Hilfigers, in front of the Casino in Monte Carlo:

Anyhow, after enjoying that thin feeling for a while on Saturday morning, I began to tell myself that I was delusional. My husband noticed my mood shift and asked what was up. When I told him he said something along the lines of, "you're looking good but, you do have some more work to do!"
I think I'm thinking too much! I wish everyone a healthy week, I'm off to work out!


Congrats on your loss this week!
ReplyDeleteWell done on the 3lb loss- brilliant stuff!
ReplyDeleteI think you look lovely (and 'normal'!) in your photo, would love to go to Monte Carlo.
You look great! Can't wait to catch up with your blog.
ReplyDeleteAwesome work! And you look great in your photo. Wish I had looked like that at sz 18! :)
ReplyDeleteyou are looking great! congrats on your three pounds this week!
ReplyDeleteSometimes I wish guys could be more supportive! >< My boyfriend tends to say things along the same line. When my coworkers and friends give me compliments on how I look different he gives a slight nod and says, "well she could still lose a few" or "she can do better" kinda thing. What about just "yeah isn't she great!" ??!! sigh. Just my complaint for the day :>
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the loss! and sounds like you have a great exercise plan for next week too!
P.S. for me I find cardio much more enjoyable if it's something I like to do - i.e. dance :)
1. you look great
ReplyDelete2. OMG OMG OMG congrats!
Great job on the loss and your continued healthy choices. Don't overthink yourself out of feeling good. You've worked hard and deserve to celebrate the progress you've made.
ReplyDeleteWow...great loss for the week!
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful in your picture. I am in the same place as you with the baggy clothes and I also now wear a size 18 but, I'm not used to wearing things that "fit" nicely. I think they look great in the bathroom mirror but I chicken out wearing them in public.....I just think I am fooling myself that they look good and I don't have the support of someone to tell me they do. My husband doesn't notice much. My friend has started telling herself that she looks good everyday in hopes of changing her self-esteem