Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 1 in 2012

Happy New Year!

The good--> just finished 20 mins HiiT on the elliptical.

The bad--> I don't feel like I did my best. But then, I never do... There is still bad food in the house, including cream puffs, I've cream, chocolate chips and various crackers & breads

The ugly-->264.8

Water goal-6 1/2 liter bottles
Water down-4

Food-2 oz Comte cheese, 10 thin slices salami, 2 grilled artichokes, 1 large grilled shrimp, 3 stalks of celery with peanut butter

We are going to my friends house for dinner. I'm taking deviled eggs and she is serving short ribs, Persian rice, roasted veg (likely broccoli) and salad. Her daughter has a bunch of food intolerances so I can count on gluten free and sugar free. I'll likely just skip the rice and be fine.

Mantra today-be kind

Exercise plan:
M-20 min HiiT
T-KCM 30 mins to fitness
W-20-30 mins HiiT
T-KCM 30 mins to fitness
F-Cathe stretching routine

Need to get hubby to inflate my exercise ball-he said he would:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express your support:-)

July Goal