Doing well. Yesterday was good-busy too. I couldn't find my Kelly Coffey Meyer DVD-found the box, but it was empty. So, I did cathe's slo & heavy triceps and biceps. Ouch! It's freezing here today-I'm dreading the wait for the schoolbus.
Todays agenda includes the elliptical, cleaning upstairs and making a big pot of low carb chili. Also going to try and find my measuring tape to get a starting size down.
Weight-259.8
Doing gym style yesterday changes my weekly plan a bit-
W- elliptical HiiT
T- slow & heavy back, shoulders & chest
F-stretch on the ball
I guess I'll commit to gym style in January for strength training. I just struggle so much with the legs portion. My knees cannot handle squats and lunges just yet.
Started watching Biggest Loser last night-but fell asleep. Have it on the DVR to finish tonight...
Doing well. I think the sugar is nearly out of my system. Made some soup for lunch. Did my cardio have 10/12 waters down. Taking a breather now then will start the chili pot going.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Express your support:-)