Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Quick Check In

Blech.

I had a decent week, lost a few pounds of bloat, and ate mostly right. Today I slipped and had too much bread, and a big bowl of soup for lunch. But, I feel very full on few calories...

I'm trying (but not succeeding) to get back into the swing of exercise. The weather has been absolute crap and now I'm wanting to spend every decent moment outside, as I can really feel the long (dark!) winter closing in on me already.

My son is flirting with a cold, and I suspect I may be too. I have a lump in my throat, so to speak, which is driving me crazy. My cleaning lady's husband is supposed to come to paint our fence today. But it's nearly 2pm, and I've seen no sign of him. I want to pick my son up early from school, since he's not 100%. I wish he'd get here already so I can go pick up my boy!

5 comments:

  1. Good job on having a decent week. I hope you can find ways to exercise in the house. Hope your dont getting a cold...get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drink some water & go for a walk, it'll probably help both your cold & help you feel a little better about where you're at. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you sound pretty well motivated and don't need any extra challenge to get you going.
    Sorry you are battling a cold or whatever.... I find high carbs aggravate symptoms and lots of water helps. Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't pass the mung on to you, I promise. What is up with the mung in the summer? Mine started on Sunday with a sore throat. I should have taken something right then but didn't think about it. It has grown into the coughing, sneezing, the itchy throat, the can't sleep mung. *wipes itchy eyes.

    Hope you can fight it off!

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal