Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 29, 2008

Why is it so difficult to stay on track!?

Argh!

I was doing really well. Then I went and made an enormous batch of whole grain pumpkin pancakes for my son.

And, I ate three!

Now, these pancakes would probably be considered uber health food by most, but they do have some carbs in them. Why do I keep derailing myself?

It shouldn't be this difficult! Why do I keep loosing sight of the end goal? Why can't I keep that drive going this time?

I am trying really hard to keep away from my negative talk and stay more in the moment. The weather has been rotten. The days are closing in on me, and it's cold and rainy. I really want to just curl up and eat a bunch of junk (including a couple boxes of Little Debbie Nutty Bars-thank God those aren't available here!).

My hubby's in London...and tomorrow I have to drive 400 miles alone with my son down to his parent's. He's flying in there tonight, but its a late flight, so I didn't want to arrive there before he did, otherwise we'd have gone today. (Man, that must have been the worst scentence in the history of the English language! Amazing that I typed all this instead of changing it...heeeheee)

I think I'll try and join that Christmas challenge Diana mentioned in the previous posts comments. Thank you.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. I'm going to try and make the best of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. We all struggle from time to time. Just take it one day at a time and do the best that you can each day. That's all any of us can do.

    And... I'm glad you joined the Christmas Challenge! I'm looking forward to seeing how much weight all of us will lose by Christmas! Good luck with your goal! :)

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal