Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I've been on the Strep Throat Diet

Not something I'd recommend, but I've been terribly sick since Tuesday night. I've lost 3 or 4 pounds, though. So, that's the upside. But I can hardly drink water. Hubby stayed home yesterday, and went to the store and helped with the shopping this morning. I guess our Thanksgiving is still on for Saturday.

My son went to the doctor yesterday and was diagnosed with Strep throat and a double ear infection. So, we're both taking penicillin.

Obviously, I didn't exercise yesterday, and am not planning any for today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel good enough to pick up on the Backside workout I'd had planned. I hope I can make this extra little loss stick over the weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. First, you're probably dehydrated if your having trouble drinking. That would account for some of the weight loss. It would also be an indication that you should not be exercising.

    As long as you feel sick or are taking medications, do not exert yourself. Drink as much fluid as you can, rest as much as you can. Heal first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon - that PCN will help knock out the germs quickly.

    Take good care and no exercise....fellow bloggers orders!

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

    I think Im heading down that path as well. (runs to check tonsils in the mirror...)

    NO EXERCISE FOR YOU (or me :))

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you and your son feel better. Sending you warm healthy thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal