Well, today is not so good. Up 1.8 lbs for the week. I know the reasons, I didn't track very well, I was very stressed and busy-->failure to plan=plan to fail. Right? I also got my period, so struggled with those cravings on top of the stress cravings. I didn't (really) give in, but I wasn't strict, either. It all kind of started on Wednesday with an unplanned lunch at an Indian restaurant. Massive sodium overload, bloating, unhappy scale the next day--all can get you disenchanted with the whole thing.
On the upside--I did squeeze in two heavy strength training sessions and one Brazilian dance. Not bad considering the stress and time crunch. I totally expected to be extra sore from the weights (I used 6 kg dumbbells, or 13lbs in each hand!), but I wasn't...
It looks like we will be getting our house and move in will be next Monday--so I expect to be extra busy this week, and next. I will try to stay on plan for eating, and squeeze in an exercise if possible.
Goodness, less than 4 weeks and we will be in Florida--so much for that 230 plan. Blah blah blah.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Express your support:-)