Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 7, 2011

Not much news

Another week gone...the scale is down two pounds for the past week.  Happy for that.  I decided to skip Allan's challenge--I don't eat that way, and I tend to focus on weight training over cardio.  I love the challenge idea and being in a group, but I didn't feel like I fit into that one.

I've been struggling to deal with my baby's birth defect this past week.  NSV: I didn't turn to food to comfort me, I mostly just cried and felt sad/low.  Hubby is out of the country all week-which has its pluses and minuses.  Plus: don't have to cook as much, we can operate on our own schedule instead of around his work/commute.  Minus: we miss him, and I get lonely.

I can almost smell spring this morning...only 5 1/2 weeks until Florida.  And, it looks like we are getting our dream house with a closing at the end of the month--eek, three weeks to pack up and move!

Today will see a major strength session--I want to burn tomorrow or Wednesday!

1 comment:

Express your support:-)

July Goal