Things have been going pretty well this week. So far I've kept my calories (mostly) under 1500. I've Squeezed twice and did one Brazilian Dance workout. Missed exercise yesterday because I was busy getting our potential house inspected. It is really nerve wracking. I hope we get the house-we keep laying out expenses that we can't recoup if the deal falls through. I got all excited about it again, spending a few hours there and learning more about the systems--it's better than we thought but needs some regular maintenance.
The reason the title says I could be doing better is because I looked at my weight loss progress at My Fitness Pal. And, while I've lost almost 20 lbs since the start of the year, it's only about 8 in the past 30 days.
I realize this post is beginning to ramble, but now I'm going to snake back to another reason I'm so excited to get out house. Our stuff! I am really looking forward to getting my DVD collection, my heavy weights and my step bench/risers. I put a little list with links to some of my favorite DVDs at the right, there. Many of them are in storage, with the heavy and advanced equipment. I'm also looking forward to buying a cardio machine--probably an elliptical to start--as that's what hubby likes.


I just discovered your blog and it sounds like you are doing great - slow and steady - i lost a lot at first and now mine is slowing too
ReplyDeleteMy mantra is one day, one pound, one inch at a time! Don't beat yourself up - 8 pounds in a month is pretty great! Keep up the good work! And good luck on the house :)
ReplyDelete