Ok, here we go....I'm not going to bother with all the back history, but will let it fill in naturally over the course of things. I am nearly 40 years old, mother of 1 glorious boy, and wife to a nurturing husband. I've been living in Stockholm since 2003, and have been fairly miserable here. I'm in therapy. My main goal is to lose 75 pounds, putting me at 185 pounds before we move back to the US. We should be moving sometime during 2009, at the latest...I'm sure this will be discussed ad-nauseam.
I've had a particularly difficult weekend. And, yet, I have no idea why. Well, that's not entirely true. The scale was quite nasty to me on Saturday morning, despite eating well and exercising three times last week. I really wreaked havoc on my poor husband over the weekend by lashing out repeatedly. I'm often amazed that he sticks by me...I guess I'm just lucky.
I did exercise this morning, and have been eating well so far. No plans to do otherwise, despite feeling like I just want to curl up and die in a cream puff! The husband is off to Copenhagen today, returning late Tuesday evening. This will give me a chance to eat up some of the left over protein in the fridge, and not have to cook much.
Tomorrow, I'm planning to try and get the Babe's hair cut...so it will have a chance to grow out before vacationing at The Reef in *gasp* 5 1/2 weeks! I really wanted to be 240 (or less) by then, but it's not looking good...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Express your support:-)