Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back from vacation

Well, we're back from Florida, to six inches of snow and frigid temps. Vacation was great, it felt long (although not particularly relaxing running after a 3 year old), and the weather was pretty much excellent. I seem to have gained 3 pounds...but I suspect some of it is water. When I put my jeans on, they felt down right baggy! I feel like I did a good job on eating well. I stuck to low carb until the last few days. Wednesday night we ate sushi, and I got food poisoning. Then we went fishing on rough seas on Thursday, and I basically rode the rail and turned all shades of green and yellow. The only thing I could eat was shredded wheat (which happened to be lightly sweetened). Anyhow, even in the few days off plan, I have not over done it much-there have been some dessert issues, but no binges. We'll see when I get back into vigorous exercise...I'm feeling way too jet-lagged right now to start today, if not tomorrow, I'll get back on it Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home!

    Sorry about the food poisoning and sea-sickness. SOunds like the vacation was rough on the tummy - hope it was good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food poisoning isn't a fun way to spend vacation. Sorry you had to go home to snow!

    I'm sure you'll jump right back into your old routines in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. food poisoning sounds awful.. I bet Florida was awesome this time of year!!
    Hope you get to feeling back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal