If you're paying any notice to my ticker....I've not had a good week! Argh! I'm not going to bother typing up the same whines about what I've been eating. I haven't fallen off the wagon, so to speak. I just can't seem to get into the groove. I think I need to read the Atkins book again, and get some new food ideas. Because, obviously, what I'm doing now is not working.
I began exercising again yesterday, and have a goal for 4 work outs this week. (I can only hope that's part of why the $#*(^ scale is up 3 pounds today)
I joined Chubby Chick's Christmas Challenge, and I have 14 weeks to go. I had intended to lose 25 pounds, but now I've somehow gained 6! This leaves me at losing 2 pounds a week...and I'm a slow loser. So, I'm already feeling a bit deflated, and I really don't want to change my goal.
14 weeks isn't so long, maybe I can just stick to a really strict Atkins version, and do it. Another issue is that I'm hovering right around a long term set point, which feels really difficult to break.


Hope you find the inspiration you are looking for. It's so hard to get back to doing things really well after a 'not so good' period.
ReplyDeleteWish you the best day coming up.
Thanks for comment on my blog. I've thought about decaf but somehow it doesn't seem the same ... especially as I often use coffee to give me a boost up. You know I wouldn't need that boost if I kept off bread & other gluten products:)
ReplyDeleteI really think I've got to make a better effort and do LFL properly. I could be down 15 - 20 kg (22 - 44 lbs) by Christmas/New Year if I do that.
Stick to it, you can do it! Read the book, buy a magazine, read blogs :) Whatever it takes to help you find that groove!
ReplyDelete