Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 17, 2008

Another quickie

I have been having severe computer troubles...we are really trying to not have to buy a new one before we move back to the states. I don't know what is going on, but it's frustrating as He!!. The fan has been running almost constantly for over a year, and now it's freezing up every few minutes. Ack! So stressful for me.

The scale is down a pound this week, to 234.4. I did see a 5 year low of 233.8 on November 10th, but have been "recovering" from that small slip 10 days ago. My exercise was great last week, I was so sore from Jillian's Frontside routine. And Tuesday's Denise Austin 3 mile had a little too much arm work, so Wednesday, I did Pilates to try and recover. Leslie Sansone for 4 miles on Thursday, and Backside on Friday. I'm pretty proud:-) This weeks plan is similar.

I do have a confession...I've been doing those walking DVDs barefoot. My hubby (yes, we wear the same size shoe!) used my indoor sneakers and ruined them for indoors. I know it's not good, but I guess it's better to do it barefoot than not do it at all.

My eating plan is still Spark People, trying to stay below 1900 cals. I think I've been doing alright, but I need to measure more to be sure. We're heading to my in-laws on Saturday, so it will be easier to keep low cal, I think. Atkins breakfasts are always hard when I'm not home.

Well, I'm going to post this before my pc freezes again. I'm a very fast typist, but this has taken me over 1/2 an hour! Hope you all have a healthy week!

6 comments:

  1. I never thought about it but I always do my walking DVDs barefoot...hummm, maybe I should get a pair of indoor shoes. Hope the computer issues goes away without you needing a new one...always a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the computer issues. Good job on the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, your fan is shot or going shot. You do not have to get a new computer, but you do have to get your computer fixed. A failing fan will fry your mother board or your hard drive or both. Then, no choice but to buy another.

    The voice of experience here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the pound! That exercise took care of any slippage. :)

    Keep up the great work! (And that's all I'm going to post, lest I cause the fan to freeze.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for 1 pound down! Good luck with that PC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the name of your blog, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal