Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 31, 2011

Good Monday

So, I'm up .4 from last week.  Not going to let that get to me one bit, though.  Considering the flu, and the 5+ loss last week, I'm happy with it.  I'm still on track and going strong!  This week will see 3 Squeezes and 4 walks.  Water is going great, I'm buzzing along on most counts:-)

I just realized our annual trip to Florida is only 7 weeks away.  Eek--will aim for 230 or below by then.  That means I need to up the effort a bit, because this is where things begin to get a bit more difficult.  240 is a big set point for me, if you believe in that sort of thing--so I realize it will entail tremendous effort to break through in the next couple of weeks.

I cannot believe there is more snow headed our way!! ARGH! 

For now, I'm waiting for the little guy to get to naps, then it's time to SQUEEZE!!

2 comments:

  1. Found you on HYC. Look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your weight loss! I found you on HYC too. You have the right attitude...don't sweat that blip on the scale.

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal