Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, April 14, 2008

HYC Update

Well, I went up 1.8 pounds this week. However, I'm not going to let it get me down, as I made my exercise goals (and then some) and ate well. Plus, there are a million things it could be-salt, TOM, etc. Exercise wise, climbed the resistance ladder a notch on my bike, and switched to the 20 minute Pilates routine. I was able to do more of the exercise this week, and it's getting easier every time.

My main concern this week will be staying off the carbs. Wednesday is my birthday--eek, 40!--I'm trying not to think about it too much, but we'll be eating out tonight (for other reasons), Wednesday (as we usually do) and Friday. I'm mainly concerned about Friday, as it will be a nicer restaurant with just hubby and me. My sons tumbling class offers a "Parent free" night once a month. I just discovered this and were' going to see how the wee one likes it.

I'm working on a post about my mental state:-) which I'll try to get finished by Wednesday. I hope everyone is doing well!

5 comments:

  1. Happy almost-your-birthday!

    Don't worry about that gain, like you said, if you are doing all those wonderful things you talked about (meeting exercise goals and eating well), then it's a freakish blip and definitely to be ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great attitude! No one likes to gain, but I really like that you're focused on the things you're doing that are oh-so-right! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! :)

    Way to not let that gain get you down. I had my first gain since joining HYC this week too, and I'm fighting it off.

    Have a GREAT week, and take care!
    ~briy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!

    Don't let the weight gain get you down, there are lots of things it could be. If you find you've hit a plateau, check out the post I wrote today, it might help you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you have a good birthday? I hope so! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal