I'm still working on my homework...who knew this stuff could be so difficult!?
My birthday came and went with little real consequence (a good thing!) Tonight we're going out to dinner, and leaving our son at "parent-free night" at his tumbling class. The location closest to us just called me to say they're cancelling because they need at least 8 children. Nice, that they can give 4 hours notice... I've worked it out, and will have to drive an hour in rush-hour traffic to drop him off on the other side of town. This is the location that we normally go to tumbling, so it's kind of good-maybe he'll know someone there. It's just so inconvenient compared to the other one that's 10 minutes from our house (we go to class there b/c it's in English).
I've been eating a few more carbs (whole grains) the past two days in an effort to shake things up a bit. I feel like I'm wanting to take it easy with the eating...but am afraid to slip, you know? My ass and thighs are totally sore from either upping the resistance on the bike or Pilates, or a combo of both.
My hubby is going to a guys night out tomorrow...and James Taylor is playing in town on Sunday, we're trying to figure out if it would be OK to take our son...or if it would be dangerously loud. Other weekend plans include a trip to the garden center to get some flowers and herbs for my pots.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Express your support:-)