Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, April 28, 2008

HYC Check In

I'm sorry I haven't had much chance to check in with everyone this week. I've added a bunch of HYC blogs to my google reader, but I didn't get time to go comment this week. It's been very hectic around here with my son's birthday and other seasonal tasks. His party was fun last night, we had six kids (and six adults) here-it was a bit of a zoo!:-) I ate dessert, but I sent all the left overs to my husband's office this morning. It must have been one of those things, you know when someone cheats and loses. I'm down 2 pounds for the week-so nearly back to my low of a month ago. I still feel a bit stalled, though, like it' s just bouncing around. I have a bit of a sore throat (really more than a bit, I guess) today and am taking it easy. I converted my sons bed last week, so he's been getting up extra early. I was planning on skipping my w/o this morning anyhow, but I'm going to have to figure out something different if he's going to keep getting up at 6 or 7 am.

In other news, we bought a top of the line oven/micro/convection and it's a giant PITA. Nothing here works the same as home and it's so frustrating! Also, my dryer broke down last night, and today is wash-the-towels-day...but, my husband just called and said a repairman would be here in 1/2 an hour. Guess I need to go get dressed;-)

We seem to be heading to my in-laws on Friday, hopefully I'll get a chance to update some more mental stuff before then.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I don't think having a dessert at your son's birthday party is cheating. It's a moment to be enjoyed and savored. Now, having six desserts at your son's birthday party would be another story!

    Congrats on the loss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cammy, it is a moment to be enjoyed. I can also admit to having those 6 desserts at a point or two in my life! Congrats on your loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a great NSV...sending all the leftovers to your husbands work. Good for you and congrats on the two pounds lost. You're doing great!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal