Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 9, 2008

HYC Check In

My exercise last week was really bad. I only did one cardio workout and a half-assed Pilates. My excuse is that I've been really achy (from PMS, perhaps?) and I did get a lot of yard work done, so I wasn't completely idle. Fortunately, my eating has been in good control, and the scale moved down 3.4 pounds.

My son has been behaving better, this week, and my mood has been a little better. Hmmmmm, I wonder which came first? I'm realizing more and more that they are closely knit!

My week is looking rather normal. Only two weeks before we head to Michigan. I'm realizing I'm not going to make my 230 goal, but hope to make it to 236, 4.2 pounds away from here. That will put me back where I was last time I was there, Christmas 2006. (What a waste of 18 months-I could have been at goal! Grrrr!)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your loss!! That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome loss!! Don't beat yourself up about being at goal, you've done great. You'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not at all :)

    And congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even taking a mini-break on exercise it sounds like you had a great week. Congrtas on your loss - it sounds like your metabolism is revving up and thats always a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing great! Congrats on your loss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I realise it's easier said than done but there's no point in comparing things to previous attempts. Just focus on the great job you're doing now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the 3.4 pounds loss-that is great!! keep it up!!854

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal