Not the best photos, but I'd really love some input on these jeans. They are extremely comfy, but are beginning to drag behind my heels as they're rather baggy. I'm mostly concerned if they are making me look slovenly or fatter than I actually am. They have been my favorite jeans for some time, but I'm prepared to part with them. Please vote in the poll on the sidebar, and leave a comment. Thanks!



(sorry, I can't figure out how to make these side by side...)
I tried using the poll but it didn't work.
ReplyDeleteYES, yes, yes, retire those jeans now!
They are wayyyyyyyyyyy too loose on you -- go and get some skinny jeans to show off your true shape now!
vow to not wear the jeans out-- only curled up on the couch or bumming around the house. they are baggy sista!
ReplyDeletei'm pathetic about retiring clothes, especially if they are comfy-- it almost takes being able to take them down to pee without unzipping before i get it!
I would get rid of them...they would be an incentive for me. I'd have to shove myself in to a tighter pain now...just to get another picture like that! You are doing amazing! GO JEANS SHOPPING!
ReplyDeleteI have a hard time getting rid of favorites too! But I'm going to try to get rid of things as I go so I can treat myself to a new pair......you deserve it!! Go get a new pair that fit your new body size! Congratulations
ReplyDeleteTime for smaller sized jeans!!! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteThese are definitely baggy, but they don't make you look unkempt. They might be worth keeping as emergency-only-have-to-run-to-the-store jeans.
ReplyDelete(I couldn't access the poll, but I'm at work and the problem may be related to the web filters we have in place. )
Get rid of them! I promise you that a pair the next size down will feel oh so much better emotionally than those old comfy baggy ones!
ReplyDeletethose are way too big on you! ditch them.
ReplyDeleteit's time to say good-bye! They are no longer doing anything for your figure.
ReplyDeleteBye bye baggy jeans!
ReplyDeleteBye bye baggy jeans!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely time for new jeans but these look good for lazy days, housework etc.
ReplyDeleteSorry, babe, but its time to stop wearing the jeans, at least in public. They give you a saggy butt! No one wants a saggy butt! =) You DESERVE new jeans! Go out & go shopping!!!! =)
ReplyDelete