Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 23, 2008

Last HYC Check In before Vacation!

Thank you all for your input on my jeans! I'm vowing to only wear them working in the garden or around the house (although, I'll admit I dropped my son off at school in them this morning...).



This is my last check in until August, most likely. I exercised 3 times officially last week, and for some reason the scale is up 2 pounds today (better than the 4 it was up on Saturday!)...I cannot account for the scale fluctuation, but I'm not going to let it get me down.

I think I'm nearly packed...and am strategizing how to avoid carbs and binges in Michigan. Our first stop will be my brother outside Detroit. We'll be visiting my aunt too, and I know she will push some unhealthy things. At my parents, we'll actually be staying in our own "pied-a-terre" so the habitual kitchen things that happened in my parents house will be less in my face.

I hope everyone has a great July! I'll update when we get back. (We arrive back in Sweden on July 28th, and I'm taking a photography course the following week...so the latest will be around August 11th:-))

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful, safe, fun filled trip!!!! Keep on keeping on- and do lots of walking, swimming, hiking to burn off the "fun foods" you come in contact with.

    Mel checking in from HYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great & safe trip! You'll be missed. See you in August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aufwiedersehn!
    See you soon and have yourself a reat time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a safe trip and enjoy your classes!
    Can't wait to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal