Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Late Update

I haven't fallen off the wagon, but I've been a bit sick. It all started last week with what seemed like a cold. Felt a bit better on Sunday, went to have my ears cleaned out (I have trouble with wax build up) on Monday and this morning I had a killer headache which actually made me vomit a few times. I'm taking it easy today and trying to figure out what to eat.

Last week I lost a measly .2 pounds, but at least it's a loss! I'll try to post more tomorrow, and catch up reading your updates.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'm so sorry you're ill! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better.

    0.2 is still a loss!... or so people keep telling me, since that's what I've lost both of the last 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal