Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 5, 2008

HYC Check in


My life seems really hectic right now, maybe it's all the gardening? Last week was OK. I didn't exercise once...I'm shooting for 3 HIITs and 2 Pilates this week. I did lose 1.8 pounds. I had a pretty bad head cold that moved to my chest - but I think I'm finally over it.

We went to my in-laws over the weekend. I basically tried to stay out of the way, took photos and tried not to get upset. I managed pretty well. I executed on taking all the photos from the weekend, processing them, uploading them and turning them into a book for my in-laws. I'm pretty lazy about these things-I'm still working on the Christmas book for my parents-so I'm proud that I finished it. Granted, this was easier, because it was just 40 (good) photos from the course of 2 days, unlike the 400 from Christmas.

Anyhow, my goals for the week are stick to exercise and eating plan, decide on pre-school for my son and get the ball rolling to enroll him, and to visit more HYC blogs. I also want to get moving on my homework for therapy-it's becoming elusive...

Our yard is looking somewhat decent, I've cleaned out most of the beds, planted the veggie garden and dahlias, and my hubby has been working on the grass-but it seems like it's a never ending job. Hopefully I'll have more time to devote to getting it high on the curb appeal curve once my son starts pre-school.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the loss!

    I'm a procrastinator, too. I've been working on a short story for a friend for almost two years now!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome. I've actually been with the challenge since the beginning, but I let things lapse.

    How long have you lived in Sweden? I lived there for a year when I was in university, in Gavle, but I'm in Japan now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray for spring! Congrats onthe loss this week and good luck for this weeks goals.

    Keep smiling - cheers Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats on your loss :-)

    I'm a big procrastinator too, I'm still writing thank you letters 5 months after my wedding

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos on the loss! Glad you're feeling better. Good luck on your goal this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your weight loss and best wishes on your goals! You can do it!!

    *huggles*
    =0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Golly, I need a good scale. You know youlost 1.8 lbs?!?! Mine is not nearly as reader-friendly

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal