Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

10 Things I love about ME!

The lovely Diana, aka Scale Junkie recently posted about breaking the negative self talk cycle, which is something I definitely need to work on.

So, here goes:

  1. I am a great mom to my little boy
  2. I am driven and attentive to details
  3. I have a good sense of style and design
  4. I am becoming more empathetic and thoughtful of others
  5. I have our (our family's) best interest at heart
  6. I'm a great cook, and am experimenting with new and healthy things
  7. I'm smart and (usually;-)) quick-witted
  8. I am healthy and strong
  9. I am getting really good with my camera
  10. I am in the process of "waking up" in many aspects of my life~which is exciting!

Give it a try, it can't do anything but improve your mood!

2 comments:

  1. I love your list! I think we need to keep our lists close to us and reread them when we need motivation or inspiration to keep working at this healthy lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is awesome! Thanks for the idea...I think negative self-talk is so sabotaging. This would be a great list to print out and put in a visible place.

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal