Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekly Check In

The scale is up a bit this morning (to 236.6) due to repeated weekend encounters with a baguette and Epoisse cheese. I am partially blaming the husband, because he pushed for it, but, ultimately, I'm responsible. I just wish he'd stop being an enabler. At least I didn't get pushed into an entire pot of cheese fondue.

I've been stiff all weekend from Friday's work out (30 minutes to Fitness with Kelly Coffey-Meyer). We did a 30 minute stretch on Saturday, and today I repeated that same work out that kicked my butt Friday, along with 30 minutes of stretching. It's interesting to do this strength training work out. The instructor says it's all about going heavy. But, how heavy? I've been using 4 kilo / 8.8 lb dumbbells, and sometimes they feel like too much (lateral raises, hammerhead curls) and other times they feel too light (bicep curls) and sometimes they feel like just enough (dead lifts).

As I'm going to concentrate on exercise, my plan for the rest of the week is:

Tues: Cardio-Cathe Freidrich Low Max (step aerobics, we'll see, it's looks like complicated choreography for me), about 45 mins Stretching, 30 minutes
Wed: Strength-Frontside, 60 mins, Stretching, 30 mins
Thurs: Cardio-Cardio Balance Ball (have yet to preview), 30 mis stretch
Fri: Strength-Backside, 60 mins, 30 mins stretch

I need to update with HYC, get back into the swing of things at Spark People, and catch up on blogs in my reader. I hope everyone is having a good start at 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express your support:-)

July Goal