
I just ate an entire box of Chocolate All Bran. What on earth is wrong with me?? The good news is, I haven't eaten much else today ~ coffee, yogurt, a kiwi and a little milk ~ and it contained about 50 grams or more fiber. I logged it all at Spark People, and now I'm at or over my daily limits. I'll try to eat a sensible dinner of salmon, brown rice and snap peas, but frankly, I'm feeling really full right now, maybe by dinner that will change.
Exercise has been reasonably on track. I didn't stick to my original plan, the step routine was too much for me, so Tuesday I did the cardio balance ball, and today I walked 3 miles with Denise Austin. Tomorrow I'm planning to try the Squeeze, if I can't take it, I'll do Backside.
Ack, why do I keep doing this (overeating) to myself?? I just want to figure out why!
I hope everyone who checks in here has a great weekend, I'll try to get around to more blogs next week. My hubby is staying home tomorrow so he'll be monopolizing the pc.


Binging happens. I've been reading about it lots this last little bit.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you posted about it though - I find that admitting my binges makes it a lot easier to not do it again... and bran flakes...well... they may be exiting you soon!! GO BRAN GO!
:)
I can't keep any tasty cereal at home or I'd do the same thing.
ReplyDeleteWhenever I find myself about to lose control I try brushing my teeth (nothing tastes good after you have that toothpaste taste in your mouth), or knit, or go shopping. Although, I'll admit, I'm no expert. I've just started doing this.
Good luck, and don't worry. One day of going over your daily points or calories, is no biggie in the grand scheme of things.