We're back, trying to recover from jet-lat, and, as suspected, over eating. I got back on plan yesterday and am up 4 pounds. I'm not too disappointed in that number, as I indulged in a lot of naughty food. I'm happy to report I didn't have any all out binge episodes. I will, however, confess to sneaking foods.
Emotionally, it was a difficult trip for me. I continue to be disappointed in my father, and it's difficult to discuss it with him. I don't feel like it will do any good, so I kind of bottle things up (shove it down with cookies?) and beat myself up as it all being my fault. Mentally, I know it's not, but that doesn't sink in with my heart, you know?
I have a slew of new exercise DVDs and will go to the post office to pick up my step today. I previewed some of the workouts yesterday (and went along sans step with Cathe's Low Max for 25 minutes or so) and am nervous that I won't be able to keep up. I guess I'll just do my best and aim for improvement~I'll get there eventually:-)
I'm going to try and get back into it with Spark People today.
Sorry this is so broken up and incoherent, I'll blame the jet-lag! *wink*


welcome back! 4lbs.... no problem, you can do it!
ReplyDelete:)
Welcome back! I just returned from holiday travels yesterday, and am planning to face the scale tomorrow morning.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to hearing what you think about the new exercise DVDs.
4lbs is no biggy, especially over the holidays. Sounds as though you have a great plan on losing the weight. Sometimes it is hard though when dealing with emotional issues (not sure what the issue is with your father), but I wish you the best of luck!
ReplyDelete