I feel like a broken record here, but scale is the same (actually up a tiny bit...). Exercise has been good, although I feel like I'm not pushing *quite* hard enough. I'm no longer feeling sore. At all. Eating has been erratic.
I have been trying to *feel* what's going on with me when I get the urge to stuff my face. It's really difficult for me to get down to it, for some reason. I was talking with my therapist last week, and he says I've been open to going deep, but always seem to pull back before I get to the bottom of it. I honestly don't know what my deal is, but I intend to figure it out!
Last week I jumped on my stationary bike for 45 minutes-it's the first time in a good long while I've ridden that thing, and frankly, the first time I didn't do a 20 minute HIIT. The bike said I burned 250ish calories, but when I looked it up online (I rode 15.4km) it said I burned 620 calories. Hmmmm.


Keep on truckin'! I read that you live in Stockholm, and I spent NYE there. I found it lovely but I can undestand how difficult it must be in the long term for a foreigner. The hardest thing for me was being in the dark all the time!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Hang on in there, it sounds like you're doing great things even if the scale isn't reflecting it.
ReplyDeletePerhaps it's time to mix up what exercise you're doing, though you don't necessarily always need to feel sore to be doing good. 15.4km on the bike is great, I only managed about 8km on my new road bike the other day before I was knacked.
Keep it up--you're doing great. Don't let the numbers tell you how you're doing (scale or calories burned or whatever).
ReplyDeleteGood for you for keeping up with the exercise. I'm totally confused regarding the accuracy of the calorie counters on those machines . . . if you figure it out, let me know!
ReplyDelete