No change in weight this week. Eating has been erratic. I don't know why I can't get a hold on it. I'm constantly ~ok, that's an exaggeration, but it feels like it~ thinking about binging. I have had a couple of small slips, the worst being that box of All Bran Flakes. Maybe I need a week with a lower carb count to get back in control.
I've been pretty good about tracking my foods, although I missed yesterday, and haven't done it yet today.
Exercise has been good. I changed around a bit last week, but still got in everything I wanted. Today's workout was interrupted by my toddler waking up early from his nap. I finished it, but I couldn't thrust my weights around as much as I wanted because he was crawling all over me.
My hubby is travelling to Frankfurt, Brussels and Paris, all in less than two days. So, we are on our own until late Tuesday night. I'm glad I don't have to cook dinner, and can just much some left overs. Hopefully I can restrain myself in the grocery store tomorrow. I usually manage well, especially if I have a list.


Hang in there! It sounds like while you may have had a few slips, you are still being accountable to yourself. That's very difficult sometimes. You get stronger every time you resist that urge to binge.
ReplyDeleteGood luck for the week ahead!
ReplyDeleteAll Bran Flakes doesn't sound so bad, but I guess if you eat a lot of it it's not so good.
ReplyDeleteI understand the toddler underfoot thing--I've got a 3-year old and a puppy who can make working out tough sometimes!
Hi!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! Good luck on the overeating front... I have started to talk to someone about it and I hope it will help :-)
have you considered trying weight watchers? it really works :)
ReplyDeleteGood job on the activity. You'll get the eating under control in no time! I didn't even know they made chocolate All Bran.
ReplyDeletePath to Health
Thanks for popping by my blog. Just like previous commenters have said you're still doing really well at being accountable to yourself. As binges go, a box of All Bran (chocolate or not.. and nope I didn't know they came in chocolate either) is not too terrible a thing to binge on. You've probably got more of a hold on it than you think. Hang in there, hope you have a great week.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you gals do all this with toddlers and travelling husbands, that's some heck of an effort.
Chocolate bran cereal? I think I would eat it all too. Cereal can be a binge trigger...
ReplyDeleteYou're doing well overall though, and not burying your head in the sand. Hang in there. You're going to make it!