And the side view:

Obviously, I'm still working out the cropping kinks...so bear with the crooked pic, and it seems I free cropped the first set, and this last set is cropped to photo sizes...anyhow. I guess I see a bit of a difference. My shirt looks a little baggy in the front on photo, and it seems like my tummy is less pronounced in the side view, but it's difficult to tell from the angle for sure. The light wasn't working to take the photos in the same spot as before...
To make up for you having to look at my hideous bod, here's a lovely lilac from our back yard:






um..a BIT of a difference?? Honey, look again!! On the frontal pics there are INCHES missing from the sides and on the side pic..its like two different people!!
ReplyDeleteok that settles it. i'm taking official "slightly after before pics"!!
that's so great! congrats!
Ooh! Progress photos!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, your shirt is not stretched in the 'now' shot and the profile? My.Word. Tremendous difference, there!
::applause! applause!::
You are doing such a great job! Keep it up!
Look at your arms too, there's quite a difference there.
ReplyDeleteHurray!
20 lbs lost shows.
ReplyDeleteWhen are starting your 2 weeks clean eating on Atkins?
I begin LFL tomorrow. The prep time hasn't been as good as Id have liked because of this wretched cold/sore throat thing but I am starting tomorrow regardlesa of how I feel.
Blessings
HOLY MOLY- you look fantastic....such an inpsiring picture for me today :)
ReplyDeleteToday is the day. I have found Friday starts work well for me on the 6 weeks module LFL work-book.
ReplyDeleteYou have to allow for the crazy date line to be Friday morning in NZ right now.
I'm still in bed thinking about my day. I seem to have thrown away most of the irritating cold symptoms.
Day 1 of my 3 protein days. I think I'll start off with plain yoghurt for breakfast. I promise to be coffee, sugar and carb free by the end of the day and that will be hard. I also plan to go for several beach walks until I have reached my 10000 ateps. Gym tomorrow.
I am going to break this pattern of taking things easy and 'do it right'
All the best for your start on Atkins.
Enjoy the party too. Blessings
wow those are some impressive differences!! way to go.
ReplyDelete