I met my exercise goal for the week! My eating has been pretty decent...the scale is up a bit though. I really want to get a 20lb badge on Monday, so I need to guzzle the h2o this weekend. I've also decided on a school for my son.
He's really been acting out this week. As long as he's getting what he wants, everything is peachy keen, but as soon as he doesn't get his way....well, he's just like his Mummy. *rolls eyes* He's been hitting me, and throwing tantrums, which I'm trying to overcome by putting him in time-out. Results are hit or miss, though...
In therapy this week, I determined that days when I have it really tough with my son, are days when I'm acting like a 3 year old instead of an adult. And, I traced this back to the birth of my brothers, when I was 3, and stopped being the center of attention. Somehow, I decided that if I were perfect, at 3 and beyond, then I would get noticed...
Also, I've had trust issues for much of my life, the first one being when I was told I was going to get a little brother or sister, and I got 2. At no fault of any ones...but it was a shock, none-the-less, that seems to have started a trend in my ability to trust. In high school, and beyond, I never felt like people really hung out with me for me but rather for my stuff-boat/car/house/cash. And, now, I can't trust that my son won't haul off and slap me at any given time. And I don't have total trust in my husband. 4 years of "just one more year here and we'll move back to CT." have taken their toll, and he says he'll do something, but never does it.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Express your support:-)