Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 12, 2008

HYC Check In

Well...I only lost .2 pounds this week. I'm not too upset, as I ate a bad meal last night (we went to friends house and she served risotto, salad, salami and ice cream, so I basically had to eat some risotto. I did not enjoy any of it, particularly), and I'm in the middle of TOM so next week should be better. Hopefully I can make it to the -20 pound mark. The good news is my waist is down to 39 inches.

I missed my work out this morning...I may be able to do it when my son naps, but it's much better for me to do it before he wakes. The problem is, he's been waking at 5:30 am for the past week or two. I did manage all my work outs last week, but found him up in the attic (not a child friendly place!) many times, and I just can't risk that. I can't possibly get up earlier-I've been waking at 4 am and getting up at 5, and it's just exhausted me beyond belief. Last night I went to bed when he did at 9pm, and he woke me up at 5:30. I know part of it is the light-it's now light at 3:30am and it's really screwing us up. He's also in the midst of the terrible 3's-testing me, slapping and just behaving very badly. I'm so tired, that my patience is pretty thin, so things can escalate to ugly pretty quickly.

I'm not sure how my exercise routine will shake out this week...he's starting pre-school tomorrow, and I have to hang out there with him until we're sure he's comfortable, and I don't know how long that will take.

7 comments:

  1. .2 is still a step in the right direction!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rose...atleast it was the right direction!!

    I hope your son enjoys preschool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too second that. It's going in the right direction, especially at TOM! Good luck with little one & pre-school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh!! Getting up at 4am is waaay too early, even for exercise! I hope your little man starts sleeping in a bit more for you. In the meantime, .2 is a loss all the same. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fact that you lost at all during TOM is a really good sign of things to come. An ALT is an Assistant Language Teacher, basically it's a native speaker of English on hand in the lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I remember those early light days from the time we lived in Scotland. Not sure I could workout that early!
    Path to Health

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh No! You poor, poor dear! Its so difficult when the little ones wake up so early. I hope you get plenty of rest.

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal