Some how, I managed to exercise today! Yay me! :-) I also spent 90 minutes walking (more like a stroll, but it's better than sitting) around Ikea this morning. I'm feeling more motivated to stick with it-perhaps it's the positive effects of exercise?
I spent my first 3 years at college no car...which in Boston you don't need it, but man o man would it be nice!
ReplyDeletekeep up the hard work! Work out is totally key!
The hard part is the motivation, the easy part is just freakin' doing it! haha :)
That's great. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteWow you are doing good on the exercise today! not me but I will go to class tomorrow and see if I can do anything. Thanks for the encouragement...I really need it!
ReplyDeleteHang in there too....You will make your goal.
wishing you sunny days inside and out!
Good job on the exercise! I'm one of those who usually finds it fairly easy to exercise but not so easy to eat right--so hard to get both right sometimes!
ReplyDelete