I've also been meaning to revisit my rewards and goals. I had set:
250-mascara Yes, I treated myself to Lancome Defincils (sp?)
240-make time for a pedicure Um, I've had 5...this year.
220-new wallet uh...I bought one anyhow
Upcoming:
230-make time for a facial My next short term goal!
220-
210- I can't think of anything for these two. Does anyone have suggestions?
200-I think it may be time for some jewelry!
Maybe one gold band when I get to 200, the second on at 175, and the diamond channel ring at final goal. I think these are good, because you can wear them and be reminded of how hard you've worked! I'd also like to reward myself with a trip to Canyon Ranch...but that will be when we live in the US and I can leave my son with Grans.
My problem with rewards, is I tend to give them to myself regardless of if I've earned them. Luckily, I'm no longer rewarding myself with food.
In other news, I tried to talk to my hubby about my therapy session last night. Sometimes he is just so difficult to talk to! He said he wanted to understand, really understand. But it just felt like he was putting words into my mouth and trying to over analyze it. I guess we'll have to try again...


I need some goals to work towards!!
ReplyDeleteI give myself rewards sooner then I deserve as well, I can't wait for things!!
That is so great your husband is joining you. It will be really helpful to have his support. If you are both trying to lose weight it will end up being easier for both of you.
ReplyDeleteYour rewards look like good ones. Just make sure you wait to give them to yourself until you have earned them so they will mean something to you.
That's so great that your husband is joining you!
ReplyDeletehaving a supportive environment makes all the difference! I know it's hard to diet when my skinny youngest is eating everything in the house and clamoring for ice cream!
I love your idea's of the goals & rewards!!! That is perfect, I'm going to figure out what my goals & rewards are and will post them too so everyone knows what I'm working towards.
ReplyDeleteHave a healthy day!!
Jen
http://priorfatgirl.blogspot.com/
My suggestion: Get a pedicure! I love them and they make my feet look so young.
ReplyDeleteGood for your hubby, for joining you!
It makes is so much easier, I bet.
That's awesome that your hubby is joining you. It helps so much to have a partner to help you out on this journey.
ReplyDeleteWay to go! I am just now in the 240s and excited to be here for a bit....looking at those 230s though! I think giving yourself rewards is a great idea. I need to think some up! I think when I hit the 200 mark, a day at the spa would be amazing!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad your husband is joining you. I'm sure you will find meals more pleasurable when you are eating with similar goals.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget when talking to him men get very frustrated with analysis. They want to fix things up for us, take away the pain, they are not really into the whyfors & hows.
You are going ahead in leaps and bounds. Blessings
I'm a definicils girl, too!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting hubby over to "the right side".