I'm having really bad cravings today. I know it's due to impending TOM, but I still want to dive into a vat of cheese fondue and evil nutty bars (if you don't know...don't ask).
If anyone has ways they've overcome TOM cravings, please post them in the comments. I'm especially interested in low carb/Atkins type ideas. I just ate fried Halloumi cheese, which I think was a good choice, albeit a salty one. I'd rather not hit the sugar free chocolate, but I may end up there. I've been chugging (two liters down today and it's only 2:30) water, so that's good!
My husband was all up for us buying 25 pound rewards at Christmas...he just thought it would be more practical for me to get clothes instead of diamonds and gold. Typical man, huh? He'll probably still push for it, but I explained that I didn't want to buy more "fat" clothes, and he seemed to accept that.
I've exercised twice this week and am still in the 230s. I also purged my underwear and some shabby clothes. My hubby may have a point, as my wardrobe is really getting thin. Anything with a stain, gone. All old, stretched out bras and bra tops, gone. All unflattering clothes (well, all that I tried on), gone! Getting that kind of stuff out of my house feels so good to me! Same with using up things...emptying a jar of lotion, perfume or saran wrap, even. And, I tend to hoard these things, because I can't get many here and haul them back from the States. I'm weird, I guess!


What about sucking on a lollypop? When it's my TOM i need sugar and i'm not happy till i get it! So i find that sucking on a lollypop [or 2] helps a lot :o)
ReplyDeleteOr just eating a candy? That usually helps me with my sweet tooth cravings and a candy or lollipop has way less calories than chocolate.
ReplyDeleteThat´s great that you are getting rid of old stuff. I guess it´s part of the process of letting go that "fat" self...
I am so battling with this at the moment too. I am currently sucking on a strawberry and cream lollipop and it is nice - dont get me wrong - but i am definately finding that i still need that chocolate fix. Argh. I am trying to just breath through things this week might give that a go too. OR i just had a thought...lol - how about some low fat/low cal hot chocolate and a few marshmallows??
ReplyDelete