Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 5, 2008

Still trying to overcome that gain!



But, I'm feeling motivated and on track. My son spiked a fever yesterday, but was fine this morning-so he's off to school. I'm going to crack down and be sure I only eat from the Atkins Induction approved foods list. Although, I am not going to allow myself any processed meats or nuts. I think I'll make some deviled eggs today to have as a snack. I'm also going to try and eat a lot of low carb veggies like bell peppers, celery and cucumbers.
We are having guests over on Sunday for dinner. I'm planning to serve a regular low carb mean, without starch, and an easy for me to make (and resist!) dessert, like ice cream with caramelized fruit. A lot will depend on the farmers market tomorrow. I'm planning on making another large batch of slow roasted tomatoes, which are like candy, they're so good! Hopefully they'll still have some Tuscan kale-it's so yummy after a frost. I'll try to serve that on Sunday, and to steam and chop a bunch for the freezer. The only place I've found kale in Sweden is the farmers market, and it's so healthy, I like to have it on hand.
I took this photo last weekend when we were visiting my in-laws in southern Sweden. Across the water is Copenhagen, Denmark.


Well, I'm off to get work-out number four under my belt and make some eggs! I wish everyone an enjoyable and ON PLAN weekend!:-)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Glad your on track again. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal