Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 7, 2011

Excuses?

So, I have a play date for my son at our place on Monday.  We are supposed to get a bit of snow today and tonight.  There is still snow left from the "Blizzard of 2010".  I suggested we could walk to my place from school, about a half a mile, if the weather was decent.  Now, I'm starting to panic about this, because I'll have to walk the baby in a stroller to school, and back.  The sidewalks are not clear enough to pass with my stroller--and most of the roads are fairly busy.  I'm pretty sure I'm panicking about the stroller and not the actual walking, but an excuse is an excuse, right?

After day four of the bad carb purge I am feeling much better, those angry/bitchy emotions are smoothing out and I'm dealing with my son better.  We are going to a friend's house tomorrow night for fondue...I told her I was off bread, and she's making broccoli and cauliflower to dip.  That should be OK.

Something else I'm fretting over--I noticed baby's front teeth coming in with a significant gap.  I googled, then checked his mouth and found his frenum (that little thing from your upper lip to gum) is very thick and low, and most likely causing the gap.  Ugh, the poor little guy...something else requiring surgery *sob* Now, I need to find a dentist that I like who can take care of this...

Happy weekend!  I'm going to try and keep my spirits up, sans food!

4 comments:

  1. EMAIL Me allanmklein@gmail.com
    Need your name, starting weight..
    Will get you info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skip the fondue and just eat the veggies! You'll still have fun! :-)

    Hope the snow isn't too bad! Have a good weekend, welcome to the challenge!

    http://debbidoesdieting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon and welcome to Allan's challenge. You will do well I am sure of that. It takes time and especially with little ones it's not easy (I do daycare so understand) but when there's a will, there's a way. Take it a day at a time, you can do this. Welcome!!
    Take care and God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The broccoli and cauliflower will be great with the fondue. Filling too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and wanted to let you know that yes, I am loving the Wii! So far I've done the Wii Fit and Wii Sports Resort and Just Dance 2. Haven't tried the EA Sports Active yet because I knew I needed a bit more time to get set up and figure it out. Sounds like a Saturday morning to me!

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal