Good morning, this will be brief and most likely disconnected....
Another snow/ice day here. My poor boy hasn't been to school in a week! I have been struggling the past couple of days. I haven't eaten anything bad, but probably a bit much, and too much salt. The scale is up a bit today, at 248.8. But, that's still a 2.2 lb loss for the week. I am going to amp up my exercise efforts. I managed two strength training sessions last week, and my muscles are now recovered.
Blah, I want the snow to go away and it to warm up!
PS, does anyone know why I when I update my progress list to the right (it's just a text box) it always adds 2-4 spaces between each line making it super long....any ideas about how to fix that?


congrats on the loss!
ReplyDeletemy text box does that too when I update.. have no idea how to fix it... I just go back in and take out the spaces again..