Well, I've had the flu, so my weight is down nicely. I hope to not tip the scales back in the wrong direction by actually eating something.
On the exercise front, I have been doing 30 minutes to fitness, and Slim, Strong & Sexy Body Sculpt, but have not been experiencing DOMS, mostly because I only have 3 or 5 lb hand weights at the moment. (our stuff is still in storage from our overseas move until we get a house) So, today I'm going to ramp things up with Squeeze--its low weight, but high reps, so that should get in there!
Feel a bit cleansed after the tummy bug, so I'm more motivated than ever to keep things clean!
Allan gave me an award for being amongst the highest % losers on the challenge, but I think part of it is due to the flu, so I'm going to wait and see what happens this week before I post it.
xox
(by the way, I am Martha L on the challenge--seems like that got lost somehow.)


Great job on the weight loss. I'm so sorry to hear you have the flu... we just got over that in our home so I totally understand how yucky you feel right now. But you're right, now that you're all cleaned out, it's a good idea to stay that way! I hope you feel better super soon! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award!! I'm glad you're feeling better, too!
ReplyDelete