Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 28, 2011

Stress ~ Water ~ Rinse ~ Repeat

Oh my is house buying ever stressful!  We are truly agonizing over our decision today in the golden hour.  We have been working on this house for over 4 months, and the price keeps inching higher and higher on us.  It's now significantly (15%) above our top budget that we ever expected.  We won't be taking a larger loan, but will have to draw down taxable assets to finish it--and it's worrisome that we are making the right decision and not overextending ourselves.  There are many factors complicating the process and it's just too weird to be able to adequately explain it.  Only hubby and I truly know the feeling of what we're going through--but I imagine its similar for other home buyers.

My weight is up a bit from Monday's after flu low-but still a pound below last week's weigh in, so I'm guzzling water in an effort to make the most of what's left of the week.  I've been tracking my foods and keeping, nearly, within the calorie guidelines.  I'm averaging about 1400, so I need to streamline it a bit--easier said than done.

I have only worked out once this week.  I did do Squeeze on Monday, walking in place a la program, during the parts I can't manage (squats).  My muscles finally feel recovered this morning.  So, I am aiming to repeat today.  Wednesday was early dismissal from school and hubby came home with the flu.  Yesterday was a full out snow day, and today is late start at school (we will probably just stay home).  Having hubby home always interferes with my working out ~ anyone else experience that??  The snow in CT is absurd!  I am developing a massive case of spring fever.

Have the best on-plan weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Having mine home definitely throws my whole routine off.. Sometimes I can head to the gym, but most of the time I feel guilty if I'm not spending time with him when I have the chance...

    I'm with you- bring on the Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal