Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Good Day Yesterday

Ok, I'm attempting to post this via e-mail—wish me luck!
 
I ate well yesterday—I did have a few grapes with lunch and lettuce and cauliflower for dinner.  Scale was extremely kind to me this morning—down 6 pounds.  I expected a water issue, but that was a surprise! 
 
My only issue yesterday was getting crabby/bitchy/angry with my five year old before dinner.  I'm 99.9% sure it had to do with sugar/carb weaning.
 
Today will be better!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Skinny Inside! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love on my blog. I really appreciate it. Yes, carb weaning can do some awful things to a person. LOL Hang in there. It will get better. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 lbs down? WTG!

    And start your day with extra protein and it will keep you fuller longer and reduce the crabby moods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss - that's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    YAY! for six pounds!

    I'm (not so) secretly excited that we are at about the same starting weight for the year and have similar goals. I love having a group of supporters that are similar to me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6 FREAKING POUNDS?!?! that is really great. And losing it with the 5 year old...that's me everyday with my 13 and 9 year old daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you re: the loss!

    And wow, you are in your 40s with a 9-month-old??? I thought I was ambitious having a baby that age being 38 ;)

    We can talk kiddos AND weight loss!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog - I'm following yours now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....a great loss!!
    I ate too many carbs today and feeling awful tonight!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal